The Olde Marco Island Inn & Suites and Marco Beach Ocean Resort are two Condo Hotels on Marco Island.
Rising in popularity is an alternative to timeshares - Condo Hotels. Condo Hotel are rising in popularity, especially in areas like ours!
The SEC (US Securities and Exchange Commission) view is that selling condo hotel units combined with a rental arrangement or similar service constitutes the offering of a security. We know you want to know about these things, but because of that there are some questions but I cannot answer for you:
- Will I break even?
- Will the condo hotel appreciate?
- Is this a good Investment?
- What will my condo hotel be worth in a month/year?
- What will I receive as income?
The SEC law clearly prohibits these projections or guarantees. You will need to speak with your Financial Advisor to find these answers.
Each Condo hotel unit is sold as a condominium, but they are managed by a hotel. Condo hotels are most times luxury hotels in popular destinations where each room is sold to individual investors who can use them as a vacation home whenever they like. Major hotel chains include the Four Seasons, Starwood, Clarion, Marriott International and Ritz-Carlton are in the condo hotel market. Financing for a condo hotel unit is possible, but because of lending requirements it is recommended that you work with a trusted Mortgage Professional.
Several reasons that Condo Hotels are appealing include:
- Having the option of taking part in the property's rental program
- Incredible amenities including spas, fine dining, concierge, housekeeping and fitness enters
- Hassle-free vacation home ownership with on-site management
- Location! Location! Location!
- Amenities of the facility
- Strong Managment company
- A respected developer