What I get asked the most "Who Was Judge S. S. Jolley?", so here are some facts that I was able to find about Judge S. S. Jolley:
- The Bridge was named for Seward Stokley Jolley who was a Collier County judge for twenty years.
- Her Served the county from 1935-1959 and the State Legislature honored him in December 1991.
- He is one of the few, if not the only judge to serve the county without a law degree.
- He worked tirelessly to render services of all kinds to his community.
- His daughter June Jolley Dyches, married Tommie Barfield's grandson, Jim Dychess.