Hideaway Beach Club on Marco Island is a gated community with more than 300 acres of property that are wetlands and conservancy.
Hideaway is home to the world's largest concentration of native Florida Live Oak trees. With boardwalks for nature studies at natural lagoons, shelling, fishing, and a Gulf front Beach Club that hosts an array of entertainment and exquisite dinners to satisfy any appetite, Hideaway Beach Club is an excellent place to call home.
- The Club has several Restaurants/Bars
- Sand Bar
- Coconut Grill
- Sunset Lounge
- Gulfview Room
- Vitner Society
- Hideaway Beach is a public beach that is only accessible to the public by boat or walking over from Tigertail Beach. The Hideaway Beach community is private property that is available only to homeowners and their guests.
- State of the Art Clubhouse and Fitness Center
- There is an on-site Pro shop
- The 9-hole course at the Hideaway Beach Golf Course facility
- 1,844 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 32
- The course rating is 30.9
- slope rating of 94 on Bermuda grass